Located on the southern tip of Vancouver Island, Victoria is the oldest city in the Pacific Northwest and boasts a unique mix of historic buildings in old town with the newer contemporary architecture of Downtown Victoria. It is a modern, innovative and multi-cultural city with upscale restaurants, boutique shopping and nightlife. Here you can golf, hike, kayak, cycle or participate in almost any outdoor activity year-round. Coupled with the mildest climate in Canada, Victoria is consistently rated as one of the most liveable cities in the world.
VICTORIA - UNRIVALED NATURAL BEAUTY AND LIFESTYLE
- The oldest city in the Pacific Northwest
- A modern, innovative and multi-cultural city
- Canada's newest global technology hub
- Limitless year-round activities and the mildest climate in Canada
- Consistently rated as one of the most liveable cities in the world
THE MOST DESIRABLE WEST COAST DESTINATION
- More than 300 days of sunshine annually
- Vancouver Island’s favourable year-round climate makes it one of Canada’s most exceptional escapes for both summers and winters.
- Bear Mountain just a short drive from downtown, ferry routes and Victoria’s International Airport.
- Bear Mountain radiates in a sub-Mediterranean climate zone where summers are dry with low humidity and winters rarely see the mercury dip below freezing.