THE UNDISPUTED CAPITAL OF OUTDOOR RECREATION
Now you can have it all. Modern, sophisticated living in the storied neighbourhood of Bear Mountain that reigns as Greater Victoria’s undisputed capital of outdoor recreation. One Bear Mountain is designed to be the ultimate Vancouver Island address. Beloved by more than 1,300 homeowners and just minutes from Downtown Victoria, residents of Bear Mountain can go from briefcase to backpack in minutes!
Days of sunshine per year
Holes Nicklaus Design golf
In gross development value
Of biking trails
for all levels
BOOK YOUR PRIORITY PREVIEW APPOINTMENT!
VICTORIA - UNRIVALED NATURAL BEAUTY AND LIFESTYLE
- The oldest city in the Pacific Northwest
- A modern, innovative and multi-cultural city
- Canada's newest global technology hub
- Limitless year-round activities and the mildest climate in Canada
- Consistently rated as one of the most liveable cities in the world
THE MOST DESIRABLE WEST COAST DESTINATION
- More than 300 days of sunshine annually
- Vancouver Island’s favourable year-round climate makes it one of Canada’s most exceptional escapes for both summers and winters.
- Bear Mountain just a short drive from downtown, ferry routes and Victoria’s International Airport.
- Bear Mountain radiates in a sub-Mediterranean climate zone where summers are dry with low humidity and winters rarely see the mercury dip below freezing.
MODERN, SOPHISTICATED LIVING
NOW YOU CAN HAVE IT ALL.
Indulgent amenity spaces have been thoughtfully included on the upper floors of One Bear Mountain to ensure that every resident realizes the full expanse of viewscapes.
EXCEPTIONAL ARCHITECTURE & DESIGN
MAIN LOBBY ENTRANCE
FITNESS ZONE & YOGA STUDIO
TROON ENTRANCE, LOUNGE AND TERRACE
16TH FLOOR GRENOBLE SKYLOUNGE
BUSINESS CENTRE AND CONCIERGE
CONTEMPORARY. CONNECTED. PERFECTED.
Now you can have it all. Offered from $350,000 - $2 Million+. Secure your residence today at the ultimate address for ultra recreational living.